Doreen is going to turn 2 years old in 2 weeks time. Doreen bring a book to me this morning. As usual, I will point and read with her every words in the sentence. Then, I point the words and she will read. Today, she can read every words I pointed. It's mean, she can read short sentences. Example:
My bed is big.
Your bed is small.
My dog is big.
Your dog is small.
My bus is big.
Your bus is small.
My bike is big.
Your bike is small.
My present is big.
Your present is small.
My bubble is big.
Your bubble is small.
Last 2-3 months, I've been borrowing book from our public library. My husband and me has been reading book with Doreen almost every night before she sleep. Beginning there are some missing words in between the sentence like,"is","the" and etc. She just read those words or vacabrary that she knows. Finally, she can read the whole short sentence. Praise God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
smart gal
:)
Post a Comment