Doreen is a playful girl. I remember, one evening Doreen was playing the bathroom door last month (June), she slammed the door quite hard and locked herself in the bathroom. My husband and I were surprise how the door can latched and locked accidentally from inside. Doreen could not even can reach the door latch; "how could that be possible to lock??!!" we exclaimed. We panicked at hearing Doreen's crys and shouts from the bathroom "Mommy, Daddy open the door". We tried different ways to open the door but to no avail. We struggled for about 10 minutes. I was getting worried about Doreen and I started to pray and ask God to send angels to open the door for us. Suddendly, a thought of a green pail in the bathroom came into my mind. I gave Doreen instruction to move the green pail and put it upside down then stand on it to open the bathroom door latch. And, my husband was watching Doreen's foot steps from under the gap of the bathroom's door. Praise God! We were very surprise that Doreen at age 2 years 3 months only was able to calm down, listen, understand & follow our intructions. It's a miracle :) !!! Finally, Doreen came out from the bathroom successfully without having my husband hacking the door.
These are the picture taken 2 months after the incident..

No comments:
Post a Comment